Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekend Fun!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I guess you have noticed I took a little time of from my blog.  Hopefully now I am back in full swing:)  Here are some snip-its from my weekend!

I got a little color change done to my hair Friday night.  Something about getting your hair done that just relaxes you!  Saturday began as a work day.  Cleaning, laundry and allot of other not so fun house work lol.  It was all with it because we had friends coming over to watch the Auburn vs Mississippi State game.  We won by the way War Eagle!!  By the way my husbands team won too.  He would say RTR, but I can't say that lol.  Anyway, I had a terrific evening with friends doing nails, eating and watching football!!:)  Sunday, we had a great service at church then a fun lunch with friends:)

It was a fun and productive weekend!!
Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...