Friday, May 31, 2013

High Five For Friday!!!

I am so glad its Friday!!  I get to spend the weekend with my second set of parents!!  Wade's mom and dad are coming to visit for a couple of days:)  I love spending time with our families!!
1.  I just love wearing comfy clothes to work.  Love my ripped jeans and slip on tennis shoes:)
2.  Love rehearsing with these wonderful people on Wednesday night!!!
3.  Made pancakes for breakfast Monday!!  yummy!!
4.  I decided to do patriotic nails this week & I wanted something cute!!:)
5.  My parents got me this adorable frog for my flower bed!!  Isn't it the cutest thing!!( I collect frog things!!:))
Hope you have a terrific weekend!!!
 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


2 comments:

  1. Those slip on tennis shoes are super cute! And I love pancakes, those look delicious!! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Hope you had a great weekend as well! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...