Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five For Friday!


So glad it is Friday!!
1.  My parents went to visit the Amish in Lawrenceburg, TN and brought me back these beautiful strawberries.  Of course I cut some up coated them in Splenda (since I'm on a diet) and put them in the fridge!  Yummy!!
2.  Took a relaxing bubble bath!!
3.  Painted a new design on my toes:)  I put the same thing on my fingernails.  Can you tell I love polish?
4.  A little afternoon snack, whole wheat bagel with laughing cow cinnamon spread and cup of milk.
5.  Created an Instagram account.  So far I like it.  Follow Me (augirltiff81)!!

Hope you had a wonderful week!


5 comments:

  1. Love the way you did your toe nails!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog! Super cute pedi :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...