Friday, January 10, 2014

High Five for Friday

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week.  I took some time off from blogging for the holidays and have missed it so much! I am finally getting back in the seeing of things and having time for my blog:)  Anyway, here are some snip-its from my week!
1.  Did my nails for the big National Championship game.  We lost, but we played a great game!!  War Eagle!!
2.  Got to wear these beautiful jeans for game day.  Thank you to my mom for the Christmas present;)
3.  We have experienced some really cold weather down here in the south.  We did have some snow flurries, but that was all.
4.  I saw this Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser on Pinterest.  I wanted to try it, so the next time i was at Walmart i purchased some.  I have used it twice and love it!
5.  Due to the cold I have enjoyed being able to bundle up and wear my cute scarves:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
 
http://www.thelaurenelizabeth.com/2014/01/high-five-for-friday_10.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...