Friday, January 17, 2014

High Five For Friday!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!  Mine has been great!  Here are some snip-its from my week...
I enjoyed a great lunch with my friend Jennifer!  We went to Mayan Mexican Cuisine and it was so good.  This picture is from 2 years ago.  I think we really need a new pic;)
 
I watched my nephews play basketball for their church and they did a wonderful job.  Nick is 19 and Landon is 14.  They are growing so fast! 
 
I received my January Birchbox!!  I loved everything in it!
 
I always love getting to take a warm bubble bath!  It always makes me feel better!!
 
I saw this on Pinterest and had to include it in my H54F.  I love my babies! 
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
http://www.thelaurenelizabeth.com/2014/01/high-five-for-friday_17.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...