Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nails......


If you have read my blog you know I enjoy doing nails!  (If you know me you know the previous statement is an understatement lol)  I Love to do nails:)  i have my own personal rolling bag full of nail stuff!

Anyway, I love to change the color of my nails too often to go to the nail salon all the time so I started doing then myself.

Below is the step by step instructions of what i do:
Make sure all polish is removed from nails and they are clean.
1.  Apply 1 coat of Sache clear base coat.  Make sure to coat your entire nail.
2.  Your favorite polish color.  The color i have listed is Nina Ultra Pro Never Glum Plum.  I love this color for winter.
3.  Apply 1 coat of Seche Ultra V UV-Activated Topcoat. 
4.  Put nails under Gel curing UV lamp for 5 minutes.  (Repeat steroids 2 and 3 three times)
5.  Finish with 1 coat of Out The Door fast drying Topcoat.  This polish makes the nails have a shiny finish.
This usually last about 2 weeks before chipping.
I don't know about you, but when my nails look good I feel good:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...