Friday, January 24, 2014

High Five for Friday

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!  My has been ok.  I haven't felt good the last few days, so I am ready for the weekend!

Here are some snip-its from my week:

1.  This is a rare experience, but Willow sat in Wades lap while we watched some TV.  She is not a lap kitty:( so we enjoy it when she does it!:)
2.  I eat lunch every Tuesday with my mom (in the pic with me), sister and brother-in-law.  This week was Logans and it was yummy!!
3.  Finally gave myself a much needed manicure!  I was pleased with the way they turned out!
4.  I received my first Julep Maven box.  So far I'm impressed!
5.  I don't know if this is a hawk or eagle, but whatever it was it was huge.  I had to get a picture:)

Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...