Friday, March 15, 2013

Listen to The Love Song


The Lord rejoices over us with Singing!  Isn't that an awesome thought, that while we are worshipping Him down here He is rejoicing over us with a song.  I am so unworthy of the Lord to sing me a song.  I just want to close my eyes and here Him sing to me.  Talk about experiencing peace, that is it.  This world can not offer us the songs that He can!!  Relax in the Lord and listen to His voice.  He does give us many Blessings, but at the same time some Blessings have to be looked for.  LISTEN TO HIS VOICE!
Zephaniah 3:17 (KJV)
"The Lord thy God in the midst of the is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with Singing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...