Friday, March 8, 2013

Seek HIS Face

God is constantly with us!  He wants us to save our best striving for SEEKING HIS FACE!  Anything we desire more than Him becomes an idol.  I am trying to get better at this.  Sometimes I dont trust God with the desires of my heart, but I am getting a little better at it everyday.  I talk with God about my life and things I would like to have in my life.  I ask if you are reading this to please keep me in your prayers that I would allow God to take control of my life more!  I want to see things from His perspective!  If I seek Him first and foremost I know that the rest of my life will fall into place, piece by piece.
I Chronicles 16:11 (KJV)
Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...