Friday, March 1, 2013

My First Birchbox!!!!☺February

My First Birchbox has Arrived!!!
I recently subscribed to Birchbox and I love it!  Once a month I will receive a box with some of the latest beauty products for me to try☺!  This comes in handy especially when you are like me and you have finicky skin.  I have to be careful what I use or it will be breakout city lol.  You not only get makeup, but hair products, nail products and edible treats as well.  Cant wait for my next box!!

Contents of box:
♠ Cashmere Curls - Softens and repairs damaged tresses.
♠ LashFusion XL-Mascara and lash conditioner, adds tons of volume.
♠ Juicy Couture La La- a stunning mix of mandarin, red currant, lily & orange blossom.
♠ Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask -  by WEI, a velvety soft mask with China clay to purge
dirt and oil from pores.
♠ Pomegranate Buffing Beads - by WEI,  a gentle, antioxidant-packed scrub.
♠ Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...