Friday, June 21, 2013

High Five For Friday!!!!

                                             So glad its Friday!!  Ready for the weekend!!!
                                                   Here are my favorites from this week:

1.  Love having a fruit cup from Chik-fil-a!!
2.  Ate lunch with my parents at Chili's!!  yummy!!:)
3.  Quality cuddle time with my sweet Piper.  He loves to get under the blanket with me:)))
4.  Had to change my nails after the pool Saturday.  Decided to go with a sunflower for something summery(don't know if that's a word, but it sounded good lol):)
5.  Nothing like sweet tea in a mason jar (a decorated mason jar to be exact-Thank you to my friend Mallory for the supper cute jar), while sitting on my beautiful back porch:).

                       I have had a great week!  Hope you have had the same.



4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! I love, love, LOVE your sunflower nails. They are so cute! Sounds like you had a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by!! My hubby says I am ALWAYS doing my nails lol:). I love to try different designs. I cant wait to check out you blog! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. Love that mason jar!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...