Friday, July 12, 2013

High Five For Friday!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!  Here are my top five things from my week:


1.  My sister and her family were on a trip with there church, so I got to feed their sweet dog Roscoe (I call him Rosco P Coltrane lol).
2.  Found a new flavor by crystal light to add to my favorites.  I can only drink water with flavor lol!
3.  Love our Gizmo!  He is a ginormous ( not sure if that's a word, but he is huge) cat, but he is so handsome!!
4.  Tried a new thing from interest,  Putting Visine in mascara to make it last longer.  My mascara was running out so I tried the Cosine thing and it worked:)  Loved the way it made my eye lashes look:)
5.  Spent some time in the tanning bed:)  Now I don't look pasty:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...