Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Our Journey!!


This is one of our Engagement Pictures that my sister took for us.  She did an awesome job!
My beautiful hairdo on my wedding day.  By Kim Johnson (my sister)
 
Our Wedding Day!!  August 20, 2005


Our "Honeymoon in Vegas"

Our first date was a Auburn / Alabama game.  Although Wade is a Alabama fan & I am a very enthusiastic Auburn fan we have been married for 7 years & it has been a wonderful adventure.  
Wade and I love to sleep late on Saturday Morning.  That is the day we get to spend the most time together.  Sometimes we will just take a drive or go do some shopping.  Since we have bought our house we have been spending a lot of time at Lowe’s.  That has become our favorite place to be.
As I said our Marriage has been a wonderful adventure &  God has truly blessed us with so many things especially each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...