Tuesday, June 18, 2013

He Listens.......

I love these verses!  God is always there for me.  Sometimes when I dwell on myself and my problems, I should be dwelling in Him.  He will make it ALL better!!
My friend Lynn sends me Bible verses everyday.  I Love it.  It always brightens my day.  They are something like this:
Acts 27:23 For there stood by me this night an angel of God.
The key is to believe that what God says is true! Most Christians believe God will provide for others in need, but question whether he will provide for them when in need. Paul had no doubts about what the angel said. He trusted God's promise of safety. Will you do the same with the promises God has made you? It is time to step up and believe God's word concerning you. It is time to realize He knows your needs and He cares for you as much as He cares for others. Now is the time to trust God and His promises.~Tim DeTillis
Thank you Lynn!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...