Sunday, June 23, 2013

Custom Order:))

 Good Morning!
I first want to say how much I have enjoyed blogging!!  One of the best things has been new friends:)  With that being said I want to say I am so glad I have a new friend Tara.  She made me these beautiful crocheted booties.  She has amazing talent. These are exactly what I wanted.  All I did was show her a picture and she did the rest.  I especially love the button;)  That was her idea.  She is so fast and ordering is super easy.  Check out LailasCharmingPieces on Etsy.  I paid for my order on Wed and received them on Friday:)  I know shipping times are different to different locations but that is fast.  My favorite thing about this order was all of the sweet emails back and forth from Tara.  She really cares about making sure you get exactly what you want.  I know this will definitely not be my last order at  LailasCharmingPieces!!!








1 comment:

  1. It was so nice working with you and even better building a friendship along the way. I'm so glad they met your expectations. What a sweet post, thank you for all your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...