Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!:)

I had a GREAT weekend!!  Here are a few snip-its of it:


1. Went to the movies with some of my favorite people (Greg, Muriel, Rebecca, Jenny, Meaghen & my hubby)!
2. Finally got to see the new Star Trek and it was awesome!!!
3.  Went bowling with our church youth group!!  We had a blast!  I have to add that I tied a game and win a game!:)  Good Times!:)
4. Spent some relaxing time by the pool 
with Rebecca, Jenny & Meaghen!!  Finally got a little sun on my pasty self lol!
5. Meaghen and Jenny fell in love with Mickey!!  I think its because he didn't talk back lol!
6. My sweet sister Kim added some more color to my hair:)  This time we did turquoise!  I love it!!  
7.  Had a slumber 
party with 3 sweet girls!!  We watched a movie and did nails!!  I really enjoyed it!!  I do think we are going to have to do it more often :)


Hope you had a GREAT weekend too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...