Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spaghetti with a twist......

First I want to thank my sweet sister Kim for this yummy recipe!
My husband and I neither one care for the traditional spaghetti and meatballs, so when my sister let me try her spaghetti recipe I was hooked.  I have never been much of a cook, but I couldn't wait to try it. 
Ingredients needed:

(1) large can Hunts Traditional sauce
(1) large can Hunts Garlic and Herb sauce
(2) lbs meet
(1) box of spaghetti noodles
Dales steak sauce (I don't measure I just put enough to cover meat good)
(1) tbsp. Garlic Salt or Powder
Salt & Pepper to taste
(1) sm. block Velveeta cheese

Instructions:
- Boil noodles until soft

- Put meat in pan and add Dales a you brown.

- Add salt & pepper and garlic powder to meat.
- Once meat is brown strain and add sauce.  Summer on low until noodles are ready.

- Once noodles are soft, strain and add cheese (I break up the cheese in small pieces and scatter through noodles).
- Add sauce to noodles and simmer stirring occasionally.

Serve with Texas Toast.:)
 
Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...