Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weekend Fun.....

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  Mine was Great!!!  Here are the snip-its from my weekend:)

Friday
After a long day at work, I went to my moms beauty shop to work some more lol.  Technically I work there on Friday night, but really I get to hang out with my mom and sister.  Most if the time I get something new done to my hair:)  I am always up for a change lol.  In the past few weeks I have gotten turquoise, purple streaks & red streaks:)  This past Friday night it was time for a trim and my roots done.  I love a fresh cut!! 
When I got home I had received a package in the mail:)  It was my crocheted booties from Laila Charming Pieces!!  I absolutely LOVE them!!  Check out her store on Etsy.
                                                                              



Saturday
My hubby and I lounged by the pool for a few hours.  It was awesome!!  I had one if those days where I thought I wasn't getting any sun and ended up with allot of sunburn.  Good news is it didn't hurt.  Then it was time to get the yard ready for our cookout with friends after church on Sunday!

Sunday
I love Sundays!!!  Went to church and got or worship on!!!  After church we had a cookout with some friends from church.  My hubby made burgers and hot dogs on the grill.  We also had French fries, baked beans, Yummy cocoa puff muffins with caramel, chocolate syrup and ice cream and Coconut Cream cake.  It was all so delicious!!  Then Muriel and I sat by the pool to let Jenny swim.  That night my hubby and I spent relaxing night in the couch watching Netflix.

We had a terrific weekend, but they never seen long enough.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...