Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Weekend Adventures.......

I had a wonderful weekend!!  I will start with Friday (I consider Friday the weekend lol) 
Went to a company lunch/BBQ at my hubby's office.  They had ribs, green beans, hash brown casserole ( thus was my favorite) & chocolate pie (yummy).  I had a great time!!
That night I went to my moms beauty shop and helped her shampooing and cleaning. 
Then went home and spent some relaxing times on the couch with my hubby.:)  This is always fun!
Saturday
I had a photo shoot, so Wade went to his parents in Georgia to help his dad and spend some fathers day time:)
I got to take some pictures of Ariel and Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid Play.  We went to a local lighthouse, yes we have a lighthouse in northern Alabama.  It was my first time seeing it, so I was like a child in amazement lol. 




Anyway, after 5 hours of taking pictures (yes 5 hrs) we were all starving.  We had lunch at the mall.  I had yummy pizza.  I know that's not in my diet, but it was spoon good.   Also I got to spend some time with my best friend Muriel!!  Her daughter was Ariel.   Finally the girls and I had some relaxing time by the pool.  It was a tiring, but good day.
 I photo bombed Jenny's pic lol

Sunday
First of all I love my Dad so much!!  He has always and week always be my hero!  We had a great fathers day.  After church we went to Top O' The River and ate with my Dad and the rest of our family.  I think there was 25 of us.  It was so yummy!!  Then my hubby and I went on to or house for a much needed nap.  There is nothing like a Sunday afternoon nap! 

That was my weekend.  Hope you had a great weekend too!  It is almost time for another one!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...