Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five For Friday!:)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!!  I am so glad its the weekend!
Here are some of the high points in my week:)


1.  This week it is not about my nails, but Mrs. Penny's nails:)  There is a sweet girl named Brittany that is a dear friend of mine & Penny is her mom.   Penny is battling cancer and could really use your prayers.  I had the pleasure of giving this sweet lady a manicure on Monday night.  I did pink with a white flower and rhinestone.  Doing something for someone else is a great way to start your week:)
2.  I have started a small workout routine.  I am trying to be more disciplined about working out:)  So far I really like it.  Its basically for mornings, but I have it on my home screen on my phone so I can do any time if the day:)
3.  I love these rollers!  Must of the time I use a curling iron, but these are great when I over sleep (which had been happening allot lately lol).  Used them on my hair Tuesday and loved it.
4.  My sweet Willow!!!  She loves to sleep like this.  She is so soft and furry, I just love my babies:)
5.  I had my first Sonic Pineapple Island Breeze Slush and might I say it was delicious!!! 


                      Well that was my week!  How everyone had a great weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. I might have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Sonic. Especially during the summer time..mmmm!! Stopping by from H54F! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...