Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weekend Fun!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!  Here are some snip-its from mine....
Friday
Went home to relax after a long day at work!  Stayed up watching Netflix with my hubby!
Saturday

Piper decided to wake us up!  BTW I think he is part human, I mean what can sits like this lol.
We got up and went to camp for the youth at our church.  It was awesome!  We were only there for Saturday, but really enjoyed getting to know the youth better!!  They had free tine and I got to play a little volleyball with them.  Might I say I am too old for that!! lol



I got to meet this precious dog Harley.  He loved to jump in the pool and retrieve tennis balls:)

We acted goofy, then went fora ride on the Polaris:)





Sunday
We had 3 visitors stay with us from the camp so we had to get up a little earlier on Sunday for church!!  Church was awesome as usual!!  Lunch at Cracker barrel, then I went home and spent some time relaxing in the pool:)

Finished up Sunday night Chillin on the couch watching TV with the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...