Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekend Fun!!!


I had a terrific weekend.  It started off Friday night with my sister doing the red ombre in my hair:)  I love it!  While I was at the shop I got to do some nails.  Doing nails is another one of my hobbies:)  I love the way they turned out.  After a long day at work and night at the beauty shop I made it home for some couch cuddle time with my hubby!  We woke up Saturday morning a little hungry, so we decided to head to huddle house for brunch:)  (we woke up a little late lol)
Then it was home for some pool time:)  Thus is becoming my Saturday thing!  Saturday night we went to the drive in with some to see Wolverine.  It was so much fun!!!
Sunday was church!  We had a wonderful service then headed home for lunch.  My hubby loves DCI (Drum Corp International) so went spent the afternoon watching the competition.  Well he watched more than me I had to have a nap lol:) 
Hope you had a great weekend too!!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...