Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekend Fun!!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a very lazy one:) Here are a few snip-its from mine:
It started with a very hot Friday!  When I got in my car to leave work it was 93°.  By the time I reached the beauty shop the temp was reading 95°.  At that point I couldn't wait for Saturday to get here so I  could lay in the pool.  Anyway there was no time for pool, because it was time to get a new hair color:)  As you can see by my previous posts, I love to change my hair color.  This time I am trying the ombre, except I'm doing red on bottom not blonde.  This week we just did the first step and put dark all over.  Friday I will get the final step, so excited!!!!
On to Saturday, my hubby and I slept late, and then went to lay in the pool.  It was so relaxing!!!  After about 2.5 hours we decided to get out.  It was just in time to because it started raining!  Now it was time for lunch!!  While my hubby made some yummy burgers on the grill, I sat on the porch and enjoyed the rain.  As I was sitting there minding my own business I felt like I was being watched lol.  When I looked around I saw these two precious eyes (Willow) looking at me through the window:)  Isn't she beautiful!!
After lunch I had a much needed nap before cuddle time on the couch watching shows on the DVR.  I told you it was a lazy Saturday:)
Next up Sunday!!!  Started the day off right with Church!!  It was my day in the nursery so I got to spend some time spoiling some kids:)  They always make me smile!  After church it was home for lunch and laundry.  I know sounds like a terrible combination. Lunch and nap sounds better lol, but it had to be done.  Anyway, I finished the laundry, did my nails and finished the night with more cuddle time watching TV.
I loved my lazy weekend! I hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...