Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five For Friday!!!!

I hope you have had a wonderful week!!  Here is a glimpse into my week:


1.  My dear friend Venecia (V) came by my sisters house to give us our copy of the book she wrote "I Have To Get Some Things Off My Chest"   We even got an autograph:)  She is a four time cancer survivor!!  I am so blessed to call her my friend.  Check out her website and purchase your own copy of her book :)
2.  Another one of my friends Kendall made me this awesome sign.  I put it in my office at work:)  She is so talented!
3.  My yummy soup!!  Dieting is not easy, but progresso does make good soup!
4.  My nails this week!!
5.  I had a good hair day and wanted to share :)  Good hair days are few and far between in the South!  The humidity kills me lol.  Having naturally curly hair doesn't help either :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...