Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weekend Fun!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  Mine was pretty good:)  Here are some snip-its from mine:
Friday
Normally I am very excited about Friday, bit this Friday was different.  Mainly because I had to visit the dentist:(.  I have had a problem with TMJ since I was 16.  It is terrible!!!  My jaws have been very swollen for several months now.  Thankfully after my visit I hope I am on the mend.  Back to wearing my splint every night (I look like I'm going to play football instead of going to sleep lol), but if it helps I'm all for it!

That night I went to work at my moms beauty shop and did this super cute Atlanta Braves design in my friends toes.:)

When I got home I had a wonderful surprise..... My July Birchbox:))))  I can't wait to try everything.

Saturday
This was a sad day.  We didn't say good bye, but see you later to my God-given niece Brittany's mom.  My sweet friend Muriel went with me to do her nails.  She wanted French tip with a little flower.  They looked beautiful.

That night Me, Wade, Muriel & Greg went to see Phil Robertson.  He was great!  He didn't just speak, he brought the word:). 

We finished up the night with dinner at a local Mexican restaurant.
Sunday


First was church, then lunch and finally home for baseball and a nap.  I love Sunday afternoon naps.  After my much needed nap we went to Sonic for a Sonic Blast.  Yummy!!!!!

Hope you had a terrific weekend!!  Have a great week!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Those nail designs are super cute and that Sonic looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...