Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Weekend Fun!!!!

I Hope everyone had a terrific weekend!!  Mine was extra good because I had 2 days off from work and spent time with my wonderful family!!  Here are some snip-its from my weekend....
Friday
I was off work, so I got to be lazy for most of the day!  Stayed in the bed way to long :)  cuddling with my babies and watching a Charlie's Angels marathon!  (you won't see a pic of me cuddling with Gizmo because he only cuddles with Wade)  After some lazy time I did some thrift store shopping with my friend Muriel.  We had so much fun!  Finished the day with movie and cuddle time with my hubs!:)

 
Saturday
This was a no make up day:)  I don't have those very often because I look absolutely terrible, well you will see from the picture below.  Anyway my hubs likes it when I wear a hat and no makeup so I did it for him.  We went to a local Chinese Restaurant for lunch, then just piddled (that is a southern word for Aimlessly spending time lol).  That night we had done friends over for dinner and a movie.


Sunday
Church was first of course, then home for lunch and a nap:)  I had my nap with Piper.  He loves to cuddle:) 

I am so Blessed!!  Hope you had a great weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...