Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Many Hairstyles

Its is so great to have not only a mom that does hair, but a sister as well.  My mom has owned her own shop for over 40 years.  I grew up watching my mom do hair.  Although I am not a beautician I love to try different hairstyles and color.  My sister had been doing hair for over 20 years.  They work together in my mom's shop "Charlotte's Beauty Shop".  The shop kinda reminds me of Steele Magnolias;)  I work at the shop with my mom and sister on Friday nights and we have a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! I wish I knew how to do hair! Or had a family member that could do it for me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky:). I can't do anyone else's lol. I do get experimented on though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...