Friday, April 26, 2013

Girls Trip

We had an excellent time on our "Girls Trip" last weekend!!  I needed all those laughs!  We were celebrating Meaghen & Keira's birthdays!!  First we had a hilarious drive there, then we checked into our room.  Our room had 2 double beds and plenty of mirrors for all us girls!   We enjoyed supper at STIX Japanese Restaurant.  It was yummy!   Next it was time for some shopping or as I like to call retail therapy.   Justice was our first stop and we stayed in there until it was time to go to the room.  We went to the room by way of starbucks   We stayed up late doing fingernails and toenails.  In the pictures you will see my fingernail bag and etc (it was bigger than my overnight bag).
The next morning check out was at 11.  As Yes, I understand can see by the time on the clock we get out just in time!  Lunch at Chik-fil-a then more shopping.  I hope we make this an annual thing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...