Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five for Friday

This is my first time to join the link party High Five For Friday!!  I am so excited!  Here goes:



1.  Took a little time to relax with my hubby and watch some TV.  This is my favorite thing to do!
2.  LOVE my new hair color by my wonderful sister Kim!!  I know you cant tell much from the picture, but I am multi-colored (little red, brown, black and blonde):-)
3.  Found this new awesome pink polish by Nina Ultra Pro in Fuchsia Rage.
4.  Spent some time at the baseball field taking more team pictures.
5.  Lost a stone in my watch.  Hate it when that happens, but no worries glued in a fingernail stone and VUALA!!  You cant even tell it was missing.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
H54F
 

1 comment:

  1. One day I'm gonna have me a blog!! :-) love you tiff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...