Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five for Friday



1.  Went on a Girls Trip with my sister Kim, her daughter Meaghen & our niece Keira.  We had a blast!!
2.  My hubby programmed our remote and made a picture of us the background!!  Awe How Sweet!
3.  Decided to try something new on my nails.  It is supposed to be an owl (I love Owls!!), but my husband just said it looked like a critter of some sort. lol
4.  My Sister-in-Law Angela sells Scentsy so I purchased this owl from her and of course I love it!!
5.  I undated my links (fb, twitter, pinterest, etc...) Love Chevron!!



2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so cute! And I love the owl scentsy! Happy Friday!
    stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I will definitely check out your blog! Have a great weekend! !!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...