Thursday, April 11, 2013

Amazing Lip Gloss!!


Makeup Powered by You!
1st Ever Lip Gloss with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
Fluorescein Based Dye-senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect lip color.
Photochronic Powders-light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside.
Look your Best in Every Light!
LED-powered compact lights up and features a full-size mirror for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!

**This stuff is amazing.  I purchased it at Walgreens.  I absolutly love everything about it.  It gives my lips a pretty pink tone, has a little mirror on the side and has a light up brush.  The light really comes in handy when my hubby is driving and I dont have to turn on the light at night to re-aply.  Below are some pictures of me wearing it:
Bare Lips


Immediately following application
 
10 Seconds after application

30 Seconds after application

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...