Sunday, April 14, 2013

*Wonderful Weekend*

I had a wonderful weekend! 

Friday:  When I got off work I went to The Pittman to take pictures of the Beautiful Rebecca Williams at her prom dinner.  She was absolutely beautiful!  I also got to spend some time with my sweet friend Muriel!!

Saturday:  my hubby and I got to sleep a little late:)  When I finally got up I went and watched my sweet friend Jennifer's sweet girl Addison play t-ball.  Of course I took my camera and got some pictures.  The weather was great and I had a lot of fun!  Go Fireballs!!!

Saturday night:  My hubby and I went to spend some time in prayer for our former pastor Bro. Phillip Ellen.  He was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  I truly believe Good can heal him and am praying for a miracle.  Please put him on your prayer list!

Sunday:  Had a wonderful church service and lunch with great friends.  Then went to take some prom pictures at The Falls of another beautiful lady Mackenzie Bost.  I took my sweet assistants Rebecca and Jenny.  She looked absolutely beautiful! 

My hubby went with me on our second shoot for the day.  We took some family pics for the sweet Ellen family!  Please keep them in your prayers!!  I can't wait to get all of these pictures up!
Last but not least after a trip to Walmart came home and relaxed with my hubby.
Now that was a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...