Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five For Friday


1.  I woke up to my sweet girl snuggling with me!  I just LOVE my Willow.  She is such a morning kitty.  She comes to me every morning around 6 wanting her me time:)
2.  Love this Pina Colada drink from Taco Bell.  It is the perfect drink for Summer!!  Reminds me of the beach.
3.  Received my stuff make me some ponytail holders.  I love these.  They don't leave a crease in your hair no matter how long you have it in!  
4.  I have just gotten into wearing gold.  I have never been much of a gold fan, but it has grown on me.  This is my favorite gold/color combo.
5.  I finally got on Twitter:)  I am still learning everything, but so far I like it.  Follow me: @augirl_81.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...