Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five For Friday




1.  My hubby didn't feel good Monday night so I got a chance to watch one of my favorite movies "The Hunger Games".  I am not much of a reader, but I read all 3 of these books in 2 weeks.  Can't wait until the next movie comes out:)


 2.  Picked up Meaghen (My sisters daughter) from ballet and got to spend a little girl time with her.  When we got home I did her fingernails.  Memories I will always cherish!


 3.  Wednesday night supper at The Gathering.  We had taco soup prepared by the lovely Muriel Williams.  It was so much fun helping her serve our church family!!  Cant wait until next wednesday!
 4.  Little Gracie at our church loved my sunglasses.  We played peek-a-boo with them.  Our Pastor Deric and his wife Heather (This Happy Momma Blog) adopted her last year.  She is such a joy!  I also got to do Rebecca's nails for her Prom.  She is a wonderful girl!  Cant wait to take pics!

5.  Got to wear my super cute rain boots!!  By the way WAR EAGLE!!!  It is worth a frizzy hair day to get to wear these sweet shoes!!
Thank you for reading!!  Cant wait until next Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...