Friday, April 5, 2013

My Make-Up Routine


I don't go anywhere without my make up!  I have always loved it.  When I was a little girl I remember getting into my sisters makeup and playing.  I am so glad there are no pictures of that! lol  Since I was 12 I have been wearing Merle Norman.  You will notice allot of the products I use are MN.  And so begins my routine:

1.  Merle Norman Face Primer- Foundation Primer Plus SPF15.  I use about a dime size all over my face. I have also used Mary Kay face primer and it is good as well.
2.  Merle Norman Eye Shadow Base-  I use this on my lid and a little under my eye.
3.  Mabelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24 hr Cream Gel Shadow- Color Barely Branded
4.  Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow - color Shimmering Sands - The dark color goes on my lid and in the crease, the lighter color goes above the crease and the lightest pink color above my eyelashes and above the crease.
5.  L'Oreal H.I.P. Eyeshadow - Color Foxy-  I use this in the corner and crease to give a little definition.
6.  Almay Black Pencil Eyeliner - Color Precise Black-  I line above my lashes, below in the corner and on my water line.
7.  Merle Norman Lasting Foundation SPF 12 - Color Creamy Beige- All over face except for eyes.
8.  Merle Norman Flawless effect loose powder - Color Almost Tan- I also use this all over with a brush and sweep a little over my eye lids.
9.  Mabeline Dream Bouncy Blush - Color Peach Satin- I apply with my finger tips.
10.  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Color Blackest Black- Applied to top and bottom lashes.
11.  Mabeline Lip Liner - Color Raisin
12.  Covergirl Lipstick Hint of Shimmer - Color Cutie

I love to try new things, so I know this list will eventually change;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...