Saturday, May 4, 2013

Christmas in May.......

It has been a rainy Saturday down South, but I have enjoyed it.  I woke up in a cleaning mood (that doesn't happen often lol).  Anyway, to the point of this story.  My Christmas wreath is still on my front door.  I noticed around the end of January that a bird had built a nest in my wreath, so I didn't want to move it.  I checked on it sometime in March and didn't see any eggs or anything so I bought a new wreath for our front door, it's beautiful (of course it has Chevron on it:) and our initial).   I was so excited to put it on the door today, but when I went out to take the other one off of the door I noticed eggs in the nest (picture below).  They are so pretty and tiny.  This means that it will be Christmas at our house a little longer:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...