Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Beautiful Sun

As I look at the beautiful sun, I think of how awesome it is to have someone love me that created that sun!  This also reminds me to Trust Him and not be afraid.  I will let Him be my refuge!
Isaiah 12:2 (KJV)
Behold God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
He wants me to be thankful for ALL things good and bad.
"When you criticize or complain, you are acting as if you think you could run the world better than I do." (Page 111, Jesus Calling by Sarah Young)  That is such a true statement.  I know it is human nature to complain, but I am going to try to remember this and not complain so much!  (I know my hubby will appreciate that lol!)
Isaiah 6:3 (KJV)
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
When something unexpected happens talk to God about it.  He will ALWAYS listen.
Psalm 112:7 (KJV)
He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting the Lord.
You can not store up quality time with God.  You have to spend time with Him daily.  To know His will we must spend time with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...