Monday, May 20, 2013

My Comfort....

I woke up a few nights ago from a terrible dream.  It was one of those dreams that felt real.  When I woke up I was reminded of when I was a little girl and my dad would always tell me to sleep with my Bible under my pillow. I remember thinking that was crazy, but it really made me sleep so much better and took away the bad dreams.  Now that I am much older I am reminded of many things my parents taught me.  To love unconditionally, pray continuously, and put everything in Gods hands.  I may struggle and I will make mistakes, but God will always be there to guide me.  Sometimes I need to be reminded of these things I was taught at a young age.  Maybe the bad dream was God reminding me to trust Him.  So if you ever have those bad dreams try sleeping with you Bible under your pillow and praying to God for guidance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...