Thursday, May 30, 2013

BAD Hair Day.....

 Occasionally I am too lazy to dry my hair, so I wash it and go to bed with it wet.  I have naturally curly hair, so usually when I wake up in the morning its everywhere!  However I have started a new routine when I want to go to bed with it wet:


1) Towel dry my hair thoroughly
2) Use Bed Head Some Like it Hot Serum all through the ends of my hair.  I use about a nickel size amount.
3) Comb through hair and go ahead and part it if you like.
4) Spray Milk Shake Leave-In Conditioner all over.  I use a lot of this because it makes my hair less frizzy. 
5) Brush Milk Shake through hair ( I call it Pound Cake because that is what it smells like)
Now its time for bed:) 
               
This is what it looked like the next morning:)  Normally I would consider this a BAD hair day, but I received a bunch of compliments on it so I guess it looked ok:)

The BEST thing was that The second day I was able to use my flat iron on it and this is what it looked like.

I am thankful and fortunate to have 2 beauticians (mom & sister) in my family where I can get these great products to try:)

Hope you are having an excellent week!!  Its almost the Weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...