Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers Day Fun!!

The family that shoots together stays together!  So for Mothers Day my babies (cats & hubs) got me a 380 hand gun.  I went and got my permit , by the way those pics are not flattering at all lol).  I have been raised by a police officer so I have been around guns my whole life.  Saturday my husband and I went to his parents house to spend some time with her for mothers day and had a little target practice.  I did pretty good if I do say so myself:)  Then us girls went to a ladies banquet with my sweet mother in law.
Sunday
Spent the afternoon at my sisters.  First we ate of course, the kids went swimming and then it was game time!  So much fun!!
Me
Wade
Wade teaching his momma!
Wades brother Chad
Chads wife Angela
Ladies Banquet (Angela, Beth, Barbara and Me)
Me and Jenny
Playing Headbands!!
Pool Time
Relaxing with Rebecca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...