Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Sunday Social...


This is my first link up with Ashley Lately.  Im so excited.  Here goes....

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
I would have to say going out in the backyard with my dad  and practicing softball. 
2. What is your favorite summer drink?
Sweet Tea.  I live in the south and nothing tops sweet tea (well except maybe Dr. Pepper lol).
3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
Well I have to say that this is a 3-way tie.  I love Necessary Roughness, Covert Affairs & Suits.  My husband and I watch alot of USA in the summer:)
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
Swimming

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Flip Flops, Baseball Cap (sometimes), Ponytail holders, Tanning lotion, Glass of Sweet Tea, Camera, Magazines, Tablet, Rook Cards, I could go on and on:)



Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...