Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans.....

1.  We started off the weekend cleaning out our Garage!!  It look so much better!
2.  A friend of mine gave me some curtains for my bedroom, so we put them up:)
3.  Pressure washed our back porch:)))  It looks awesome!
4.  My wonderful parents planted us some Pretty flowers!
5.  Pressure washed the front steps and put my new wreath on my front door.
6.  My sweet hubby hung my laundry sign!  Love It!!!
7.  Made yummy pancakes Monday morning.
8.  Getting my tan on:)
9.  Lounging by the pool!  Happy Memorial Day!

Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans
Sami's Shenanigans


2 comments:

  1. Your backyard looks so good! I've been thinking of hanging a "laundry" sign as well, looks super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am super excited about our backyard! Cant wait to have some cookouts!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...