Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Lights....

I know these are not great pictures, but these are the lights down our driveway.  This is one of the many things I loved about this house before we bought it!  There are four lights total.  They automatically come on when it gets dark.  I love that!  I think they add beauty to our house.  Anyway, over the last few years one of the fixtures broke so we were missing one.  In other words we had a pole but no light.  My husband Wade was at Lowe's one day and noticed these fixtures for an awesome price.  So of course we had to get them:)  On our way home from lunch and church Sunday we went to Lowe's.  When we got home it was raining so I decided to take a little nap.  While I was asleep my sweet hubby put them up.  They are metal and glass where the others were plastic.   They are so pretty!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...